Saturday, March 30, 2019

I'm (sort of) Back, Time Flew Too Fast!


After not writing anything here for ages (four months are too short and too long all at the same time), I have decided to come back! If you're following me on Instagram and checked out my stories, you'll know that I asked for suggestions on what to blog (and journal) about using the "question" sticker, back during January. I'm thankful to receive quite a few interesting topics to ponder on, so I'll try my best to work on them soon!

It's been three months since 2019 started, and a lot have happened since then. I was admitted into the hospital twice for falling sick, I started my own enamel pin shop, I got the highest pointer/grade for a  uni semester in my entire life, I got to spend quality times with my family, two of the articles that I wrote got published, etc; there's just too many good memories! Some things overwhelmed me a bit so I couldn't find a good time to sit down and work on my blog again. I probably won't be much active here either this year since it's my final semester in uni and on the second half of this year I'll be starting a year of internship.

In just three months, I've been through so many ups and downs, experienced euphoric and beautiful moments, went through heartbreaks and meltdowns—it's safe to say that I have shed tears for too many reasons already. I know that I haven't shared much during the past year and only posted reviews and haul posts, but I've decided that this blog will get more personal once again. I look forward to share more with you guys ♡

If you're reading this post, leave a comment below or simply say "hi" in the chatbox. I'd love to get to know me readers more!


With so much love to offer,
Aishah Humaira' ♡


Resources:

PSD Colouring (base) - PSD 18 by Moon2k2

Fonts -

2 comments