Monday, March 09, 2020

South Korea Trip Haul ❄️🌸


Well. I definitely did not go to South Korea myself.

Back in January, my older sister had a trip to South Korea with her friends, so I wouldn't want to miss the chance to "kirim" something from her while she was there. I did however, only asked her to buy me one thing. One.

But oh— look what we have here now (ノ′◉⌄◉‵)ノ*:・゚✧

1. Skinfood Rice Soft Scrub Mask Wash Off


This is the one thing that I asked my sister to buy for me.

Skinfood's Rice Mask is my favourite mask, but ever since a lot of their franchise that I know around my place had been closed down, I couldn't buy it from a physical store anymore. I rarely purchase skincare products online as well, so I really wanted my sister to get me one.

Haven't started using it back again, but I can't wait to pamper myself with this mask and get my skin smooth as a baby's butt!

2. Mini Pouch


Just a pretty mini pouch („ᵕᴗᵕ„) my older sister also bought a matching one for my younger sister.

3. Peaches! 🍑 Socks & Foam Sticker


Since she knows how much I love peaches– and stickers and socks, these were purchased without giving much thoughts to it. I have no complaints anyway because they're cute!

4. BT21 Universtar Badge: Cooky


A small part of me is relieved that there are no physical LINE Friends store around my country (pop-up ones excluded) because I can swear that they will indeed be the death of me. When my sister asked which enamel pin I wanted and sent several pictures of choices for me to choose from, I was on the verge of screaming aloud because. HOW. DO. YOU. CHOOSE?

All of them are too adorable and I hate choosing and I'm absolutely positive I could spend hours at the store because I couldn't make up my mind.

After many times changing my mind, I finally settled with this version of Cooky Universtar badge, and it's just the cutest little thing ♡(˘꒳˘❀)

5. Mediheal x BTS Face Mask Set


I believe this is the very highlight of this haul post ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ I've never been able to afford a whole box of Mediheal masks here or even through online purchase as they're quite expensive, but being in their origin country, this whole box costed around RM30+ only in South Korea. Of course I wouldn't miss the chance getting them!

There are a total of 10 masks in the box; 5 Teatree Care Solution Essential Masks and 5 W.H.P White Hydrating Black Masks. I personally prefer the W.H.P ones because it hydrates my skin better than the Teatree.


And yes, of course, not to miss the photocard/postcard set of my lovely boys that comes with the box ・゚✧*:・゚✧ If only I could get a clear smooth skin like them after wearing the mask though ಡ ̯ ಡ

;

Till next time ♡ Love, Aishah Humaira'

Resources:

PSD Colouring (base) - Peace by BirdDream

Fonts -

2 comments

  1. that pouch and socks are so adorableee!

    http://www.liyanajasmi.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?
      Thank you for reading ♡♡♡

      Delete