Sunday, August 30, 2020

(Oops I Forgot to Write) Jan & Feb 2020 Haul ✨ (Part 2)


I was preparing to revive back my haul posts after not doing it for so long, and then I realised that I never posted the second part of my Jan & Feb 2020 Haul. Leave it to me to forget about things like this, huh ┐( ̄∀ ̄)┌ oh well, let's just pretend that I purposely saved this post until now. 가자!

1. Enamel Pins and other gifts by Joonseason


Michelle (@joonseason) is the closest friend that I have in the pin-making community, and she often showers me with gifts whenever she feels like doing it. This time she sent me the Namkook Virgo Stars enamel pins (my memory is very bad, but I think I traded these two with two of my own enamel pins?) and gifted me with a Jungkook Wings enamel pin, Jungkook acrylic keychain and a smol enamel pin by one of my favourite artists, @alumandink! All of these are accompanied by a handwritten letter that is very personal to me, so I won't be able to share it here.

A lot of times, Michelle's care-packages had been the reason I could go through my days without feeling down, and I'm grateful that I befriended such an amazing person like her. Thank you Michelle for always bringing smiles to my days 💖

+ Gifted by @joonseason

2. Bangtan Hand Pins by Jhihiro


I'm not sure if this would sound weird, but I have a major love for hands. I'm obsessed with hands with beautiful fingers 👁👄👁 It should not be a surprise that I love to collect hand pictures of Bangtan, given how much I love the boys. So when Jing (@jhihiro) came up with these wooden hand pins, I actually screamed. Broke or not, I needed the whole set! 

My best friend, Joe, would remember how I freaked out when these pins went up for pre-orders; I was having an event where I was selling my pins at that time, so the time clashing between both things made me panic. But thanks to her help, I got my hands on the whole set 💜

On a serious note though, these pins are so pretty! I love them with my whole heart 💜💜💜 Jing, you deserve the whole world for all the hand arts that you draw! 👁👄👁💜

+ Purchased from @jhihiro

3. BTS Jungkook and Namjin Art Prints by Jackispainting


I don't think I can say anything much aside from MAD LOVE FOR THESE PRINTS ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡ Jacky (@jackispainting) is definitely on of my favourite local artists, her art style is always super soft and pastel-ish 💖 Looking forward to hanging these on my room's wall soon!

+ Purchased from @jackispainting

4. GOT7 Bambam and Yugyeom — Spinning Top Preorder Benefit Postcard


I don't actually collect GOT7 merchs anymore these days, but I saved these two from the postcard sets that I bought as freebies for those who purchased my GOT7 enamel pin, since there are extras and both Bambam and Yugyeom are my biases 💚

+ Purchased from Carousell (the seller already deactivated)

5. The Ghost Bride by Yangsze Choo


I was sent this review copy in exchange with an honest review, thank you so much Pansing! The Ghost Bride is a historical fantasy young adult novel (and slightly paranormal) based in the 1890s Malaya. I enjoyed reading it, and gave it a 4 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟 You can read my review for it: here

This book has also been adapted into a Netflix series! You can watch it here if you're not into reading much.

+ Gifted by Pansing (@definitelybooks), now available in all good bookstores 

6. Kaison Vanilla Aroma Room Spray


My favourite scent will always be vanilla, and this aroma room spray has a really good scent of vanilla! It's not overpowering at all, and has a calming effect on me whenever I'm using it for my room ♡( ◡‿◡ )

+ Purchased at Kaison

7. BTS 2020 Season's Greeting


I've made a whole unboxing post for everything inside of this Season's Greeting earlier in February! You can check it out here 💜

+ Purchased from Peachychimmy on Carousell

8. BT21 Mang Wrist Cushion


My second favourite BT21 character is Mang (after Cooky); I just adore Mang's colours so much! We don't have any LINE stores here in my country, so when I heard that there was a VT Cosmetics and BT21 pop-up store coming to one of the malls here, I didn't hesitate to go of course. This wrist cushion is one of the cheapest BT21 merch available then, and although I don't think I'll ever use it for my wrist, I'm so glad I bought it. It's just the cutest (💜˙︶˙💜)

+ Purchased at a BT21 pop-up store

9. Heart Shaped Sticky Notes


Just another one of my impulsive buys when it comes to cute sticky notes ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ

+ Purchased at Mr. DIY

10. Blank Notebooks


I forgot to take the picture of how these two books looked originally, but this is how I end up decorating them 💜✨ The white one will be used as a journal, while the black one is for a sketchbook! I have yet to use both of them until today, but hopefully soon!

Purchased at Mr. DIY

11. Mermaid Eyelash Curler


I'll just admit right away that I bought this because of its mermaid-shaped handle (*ノ∀`*) In terms of design, it's really pretty  But in terms of usage, I don't think it's amazing, maybe decent enough. Sometimes I can barely even see the difference with my eyelashes after using it. Either that, or I'm just bad at using an eyelash curler haha!

+ Purchased at a local shopping mall

12. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream


I've heard a lot of good reviews with this moisturizing cream from many beauty/skin experts, so I thought I'd give it a try. And I shall say that this is now a holy grail of mine; I'm never ever changing  to a different moisturiser ever again! My skin is sensitive and quite dry, prone to breakouts as well, and I'm so happy that this moisturiser works so well with my face. It keeps my skin moisturised and become softer.

The downside of it is that it's quite expensive since it's imported, and it's not available in our local drugstores so I have no choice but to purchase it online every time. Not really complaining though, I love this product so much  I'll do whatever it takes to have it.

+ Purchased from thyevilqueen on Shopee

13. Moonchild Enamel Pin by Heartune.co


Traded this beautiful moonchild Joon pin with Rina (@heartune.co)! I'm absolutely head-over-heels with it 👁👄👁💜✨✨✨ The details of all parts of it, the chains, the smol moon, Joon's face itself—everything is just honestly so wonderful! Perhaps I will never get over the beauty of this pin (💜˙︶˙💜)

+ Traded with @heartune.co

14. Healing Enamel Pin by Kazel_


When I first saw this enamel pin, I couldn't take my eyes off it. It's absolutely beautiful and adorable at the same time! I've also always think that flowers in tall boots are very pretty for some reasons. I wear this pin on my bucket hat (the one below) 

I bought this at a local vendor, but I managed to find the artists Instagram page and I love her works so much! I'm hoping that I can snatch some of her other enamel pins too someday.

+ Can be purchased at @kazel_'s Etsy

15. "I'm glad to hear that" Bucket Hat


Bought this when I was playing tourist around George Town, Penang, with a friend of mine. It was a typical hot day that day, so I impulsively purchased this hat to protect myself better from the heat. No regrets, definitely.

Fun fact: I used to hate bucket hats, but somehow I end up being obsessed with it now. I need more bucket hats ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡

;

And so, that's it! This post is almost six months overdue, but I had fun editing and writing it anyway. Let me just prepare my haul post for July soon and hope that it won't end up only popping here on my blog next year or something (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄) 


Till next time ♡ Love, Aishah Humaira'

Resources:

PSD Colouring (base) - Play Nice by Wildfireresources

Fonts -

Post a Comment