Monday, June 08, 2015

Tutorial : How To Install and Use Korean Alphabets

I never planned to post any of my old tutorials here, because they were all pretty lame. And I don't even think they're even helping at all. But since someone asked me to re-upload them back, I guess I'll just do so. 


I got this message from Natasha, asking whether I can make a tutorial for her or not. Of course I can, it's not that hard to be honest. This time I won't be concluding any graphic tutorials, so if there's any instructions that you don't understand, please contact me and I'll be happy to help.
  1. Click on the start menu, and search for Language in the 'Search programs and files' box.
  2. Look for Region and Language. Click to open it.
  3. Click on the Keyboards and Languages section.
  4. Click on Change keyboards... and another window will pop-out.
  5. Most computers will have English (United States) - US as the Default input language, unless you've already change it of course. Now, click on Add.
  6. There's a lot of languages stated there. Look for Korean (Korea) and click on the 'little plus' sign beside it. Once you've clicked it, click on another 'little plus' sign beside Keyboard. Mark on the Korean box and the Microsoft IME box, then click Ok.
  7. Once you've clicked Ok, click on Apply, before clicking Ok again.
  8. You can see there's an EN (which stands for English) on your taskbar. Click on it, and you can change your keyboards to Korean alphabets. When you want to write using Korean alphabets, make sure to  click on the capital A, and it will change into 가. Now when you write, Korean alphabets will pop on! Enjoy your writings~
You can change your alphabets for your keyboards anytime you want. Just toggle on the language icon on your taskbar. It's as easy as that!



Till next time ♡ Love, Humaira

Post a Comment